All persons who transport dangerous goods in quantities subject to mandatory labelling in various packagings in road transport or are otherwise involved with them (e.g. for documentation purposes) and do not yet have any basic knowledge.
- Basic principles for handling dangerous goods, duties and responsibilities
- Dealing with regulations, documentation, labelling, etc.
All persons who transport dangerous goods in quantities subject to mandatory labelling on the road, who are otherwise involved and who already have basic knowledge.
- compact overview of the basics of ADR
- dealing with the regulations
- practical exercises
All persons who pack, transport or document dangerous goods for maritime transport.
- Maritime transport of dangerous goods, IMDG Code & CTU Packing Code
- Loading of vehicles and containers
- Preparation of transport documents (IMO-Declarations)
- Issuing CTU packing certificates
- Instruction according to 1.3 IMDG Code
All persons engaged in the loading of groupage.
- correct and adequate securing of loads on trucks
- use of different load securing equipment
- detailed practical part
Airfreight Training, personnel category 1+2
All persons involved in the carriage of dangerous goods by air. These are both consignors (personnel category 1) and packers (personnel category 2).
The minimum contents are defined in Table 1.5 A of the IATA – DGR. The course complies with the ICAO-TI regulations and is concluded with an examination. The training certificate covers all classes (except class 7) and is recognized by the German Federal Aviation Authority.