The developments, particularly in recent days, concerning the coronavirus have not passed anyone by. We are also directly affected by the consequences for private individuals and companies.
As a company, we want to protect our employees and customers, but we also want to ensure that our operational processes are secure at all times. To this end, we have taken comprehensive precautions to minimize health and operational risks in all directions.
- Our employees are informed and trained with regard to the observance of basic and preventive hygiene measures (regular washing of hands, no shaking of hands, keeping a minimum distance of 1.5 m, etc.)
- In the commercial area, we have separated the individual departments spatially so that we have two self-sufficient back-up teams.
- In the operational warehouse area there is no overlapping of the individual shifts.
- Out-of-house appointments of our employees and external visitors on our company premises are limited to the most necessary.
- In contact with drivers and in connection with the handing over of papers, disinfectants and disposable gloves were made available to our employees.
- The daily cleaning and disinfection measures were significantly increased.
By introducing and sustainably implementing these measures, we are convinced that we can guarantee the highest possible level of safety without restricting our processes too much.
If you as a customer have further questions about our prevention concept, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.